Summary: Responsible for providing safe, efficient and effective production of materials, including on-going operation and maintenance of plant, equipment, and yard. Reports to Production Manager.
- Perform production activities and reporting to meet or exceed established production goals.
- Operate plant and heavy equipment correctly, safely and efficiently according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform daily visual and audio inspection of emergency stop, 2-way radio checks and ensure heavy equipment area is clean and area is clear of obstacles.
- Identify, and communicate opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Complete daily equipment inspections and any other required paperwork.
- Perform monthly and annual equipment inspections and light maintenance.
- Attend monthly safety meetings and maintain CPR certification.
- Participate in annual MHSA refresher safety and training course (Part 46).
- Communicate all production and safety concerns to Supervisor and alert co-workers in a timely manner.
- Maintain and ware all personal protective equipment and report any issues to a Supervisor.
- Operate all machinery and equipment in a safe and responsible manner according to the standard operating procedures or training.
- Best Practices
- Provide input for process and policy improvements.
- Assist in implementing process and policy improvement in support of organizational goals.
- Maintain and wear all personal protective equipment and report any issues with Supervisor.
Note: This job description with outlined objectives and tasks is not meant to cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not constitute an employment agreement and employment remains at-will.
To apply for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com.